Equa Health, Inc.
Last Modified: August 31st, 2020
ARBITRATION NOTICE: UNLESS YOU OPT-OUT AND/OR EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND EQUA WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, BINDING ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Accessing the Site and Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site or the Services in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users. In addition, we are not obligated to provide you with the Services or continue to provide Services.
You are responsible for:
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, the Services and its and their entire content, feature and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Equa, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
· If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
· Modify copies of any materials from this site.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The Equa name and all related names, logos, product and Service names, designs and slogans may be trademarks of Equa or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Equa.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Equa, an Equa employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Equa or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
· Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring, scraping or copying any of the material on the Site.
· Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
· Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
· Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
· Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
You agree not to use the Services:
· For personal financial gain; or
· For any illegal purposes.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
All information and content found ON the Site, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The content on the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Reliance on any information provided via the platform is solely at your own risk.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Equa, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Equa. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Platform
We may update the Platform, including the content on this Site and the nature of the Services from time to time. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Services, including the termination of providing the Services, at any given time, without notice or future obligation.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site and Use of the Services
Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express consent.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Linking from the Site and Third Party Services
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. Additionally, this includes the fact that you may be redirected, as part of Equa’s Services, to third parties’ sites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access, or are redirected to, any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you are at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, participation in promotions of or purchases from, advertisers found on or through the use of the Services, including payment for and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Equa shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings with a third-party providing services or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
Equa is not responsible for any product or service (including third party applications) provided on or through the Services or any claims of quality or performance made on or through the Services.
The owner of the Site and provider of the services is based in the COMMONWEALTH OF PENNYSLVANIA in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the services, the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code or that the Services will meet your needs or that We can fulfill your requests or the results of the Services. We do not guarantee that you will be selected or that Equa will find you eligible for Services. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITE OR THE SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF A THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER). WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE SERVICES OR AS A RESULT OF DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SERVICES OR YOU NOT BEING ELIGIBLE FOR THE SERVICES.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR FROM EQUA ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER EQUA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH EQUA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER EQUA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH EQUA REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE SERVICES, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
EQUA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL EQUA, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM EQUA OR THROUGH EQUA OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Disputes, Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Equa can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Equa in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out:
Equa Health, Inc. 7357 Rosemary Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15221, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include your name and residence address, an email address, and a clear and specific statement that you want to unconditionally opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Equa.
This arbitration provision describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights, including consumer rights, under the laws of your state or country. Where the laws of your state or country provide you with rights other than as set forth above, then you agree that all actions arising hereunder shall be instituted in accordance with the jurisdiction provision as set forth above.
Waver and Severability